Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Truth About Today

Today's date is the 25th of July 2008. Right now it is already 12.53 pm. I was out of things to do, so i decided to drive myself to Swinburne. I'm out of things to do. Probably a bit later, I'll be going to the tailor. Yesterday I was told to make a very important decision for my future.. LoL. loba kali bunyi lok.. nothing big, but it seemed like it was very important for awhile. Zakiy just called me a few minutes ago, telling me that he has 2 tickets to see CHELSEA this TUESDAY! darn it that child! I am very jealous. I want to meet BALLACK! lol.. but maybe next time in the future, kan? Zsa just left me yesterday, I'll just be anticipating for Mai to come over soon. waaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i'm feeling ver LONELY now!!!! sobs...

2 comments:

Zsa Zsa said...

i know u miss me..wahaha!

~nuTt*~ said...

eeee....i know someone who does....lol