Sunday, September 07, 2008

Look what I crossed upon.

A few days ago, I was reading through forum posts made by friends regarding how the Malaysian has adopted to the Internet usage for everyday life. I crossed upon a statement of one of a friend and he was talking about online security and privacy, and how to prevent children or youngsters to browse through sites they should not be viewing. He totally brought up the issues whereby the government had been keeping track on sites that might be political-sensitive rather than protecting children from all these...So far, I think I would rather shy away from all these political mumbo jumbo, but if these issues would push away the importance of our younger generations, then someone please.... WAKE UP, up there! These bunch of little people are the hopes of the future.. like halerrrr!!!!!! ~ don't you give me that 'whateverrrrr' sign! hmpht.. even India and China are trying to do something to block the unnecessary sites from reaching the little minds.. why won't you DO some'in?!!!
okie dokie then.. 've got chores to finish~ bubbye~

No comments: