Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Merry Aidil Adha to All!

Tonight, I am on my bed typing all this on.. hehe.. Tiba2 rasa happy.. apahal ka? :) I saw pictures of my friend's (Anna) and she seemed as though she's been smiling a lot! Happy dow~~~ Thus, I made a conclusion that smiling is contagious.. :D I spotted that many of my friends are full of smiles now.. and it makes me feel like I'm in a very wonderful world! Aie.. I know I'm jiwang... but best bah.. just lastnight, I was worried because I felt very emotionless... I called up a friend, and made my friend annoyed because I couldn't be emo.. hahahah! Even lagu Dewa didn't help me at all! :P But now, Anna's smiling pictures and all the happy smiles of people surrounding me contributed to all my happy thoughts... Memang sewel... :P~ Oh... :D muahhh~

No comments: