Sunday, June 26, 2011

KOJIRA~

This brings back memories to my childhood days...

I remember when I was fed to these kinda of music ~ those music by Korn, the Deftones, Slipknot, System of A Down... etc.. then suddenly, in MiRC I met a friend who had the same interest in music as I was lol. I was 14 then, and Eugene was 15? We go way back and up until now, we've never meet each other face-to-face yet. Lol. Brace yourself, EUGNE, I'm a very hot wife of someone... (prasan mode: ON).

Back to our topic, well, EUGNE has a band, and I cannot believe how good their songs are~ I guess they have a Korean-metal concept in their music, and yeah, they're good!! So proud of you, EUGNE!!!! :)

Here's the link to Kojira (Eugne's band) music: http://www.kojira1.com/

I enjoyed it, honestly~ Go check it out, yo!

No comments: