Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm actually THINKING!!! yay...

I don't think anybody noticed how pressured I've been lately. I have tons to do, yet I've not been moving much. There are spaces to move around to, yet there was no will that allowed me to do so. But why? I think I've been thinking too much -AGAIN. Mostly about things that shouldn't matter much to me like - insecurity about some stuff; the eagerness to get back home and sleep; my latest distraction *it's a secret*; my addiction to something *not all those stuff that might temper my health..it's SECRET TOO*; and my dependence towards someone that I shouldn't even be doing anymore....
Well, what the heck. I should continue with my work. Some of my friends had done well by consoling and giving me advise so that I'd do well for myself. I can't display your names because I might forget to include some, and I don't need no DRAMA darlings... :D kissy kissy thank YOU. I LOVE YOU. eheheh.. pajak la...

No comments: