Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tummy ache, Vengeance and Concern

It's 10:21 am. I'm on the breakfast table. Chatting with my grandmother about smelly cheese. I have been complaining about this stomach ache I've been having these few days. This feeling will never leave me. urgh. Why can't I think like men? Darn it. I'm trying now. I MUST be SELFISH. I MUST stop WHINING. I MUST STUDY!!! And stop this NONSENSE. Somehow I feel deep concern about some situations befalling some people. They have hurt me badly, yet there is this little space in my heart that is left empty for them. Whatever it is, STOP TAKING ME FOR GRANTED AND TREATING ME LIKE I'M NOT WORTHY! AND STOP MAKING FUN OF ME, DISSING ME AND TREATING ME LIKE I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!!!! I'll show you what I'm made of!!! *anger*

No comments: