Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WEEZER-ing lol

My Best Friend
When everything is wrong I'll come talk to youYou make things alright when I'm feeling blueYou are such a blessing and I wont be messingwith the one thing that brings light to all of my darknessYou are my best friendand I love you, and I love youYes I doThere is no other one that can take your placeI feel happy inside when I see your faceI hope you believe meBecause I speak sincerelyand I mean it when I tell you I need youYou are my best friendand I love you, and I love youYes I doI'm here right beside youI will never leave youand I feel the pain you feel when you start cryingYou are my best friendand I love you, and I love youYes I doYou are my best friendand I love you, and I love youYes I doYes I do...Yes I do


Perfect Situation
What's the deal with my brain?Why am I so obviously insane?In a perfect situationI let love down the drain.There's the pitch, slow and straight.All I have to do is swingand I'm the hero, but I'm the zero.Hungry nights, once againNow it's getting unbelievable.'Cause I could not have it better,But I just can't get no playFrom the girls, all aroundAs they search for someone to hold onto.I just pass through...singing...Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Singing...Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Get your hands off the girl,Can't you see that she belongs to me?And I don't appreciate this excess company.Though I can't satisfy all the needs she hasAnd so she starts to wander...Can you blame her?singing...Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Singing...Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Tell me there's a logic out there.Leading me to better prepareFor the day that something really special might come.Tell me there's some hope for me.I don't wanna be lonelyFor the rest of my days on the earth.[solo]Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Singing...Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. Ooohhhhhhhhhh.Singing...Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


The Damage in Your Heart
One more time I have crossed the line.Now you won’t be mine anymore.One more dream vanished up in smoke.Now I have no hope anymore.Let it go.The damage in your heartLet it go.The damage in your heartI can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.I can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.One more tear falling down your faceDoesn’t mean that much to the worldOne more loss in a losing lifeDoesn’t hurt so bad anymore.Let it go.The damage in your heartLet it go.The damage in your heartI can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.I can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.One more tear falling down your faceDoesn’t mean that much to the worldLet it go.The damage in your heartLet it go.The damage in your heartI can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.I can’t tell you how the words will make me feel.


Fall Together
We go together babyAnd if you doI'll be your weakness babyAnd get to youStream lineMain lineFall together, get upAny time you want me babyI'll be aroundThat's what they teach you babyTo dig my soundStream lineMain lineFall together, get upStream lineMain lineFall together, get upYeah, yeah, yeah


Why Bother
i know i should get next to you you've got a look that made me think you're cool but it's just sexual attraction it's nothing real so i'd better keep whackin why bother it's gonna hurt me it's gonna kill when you desert me this happened to me twice before won't happen to me anymore i've known a lotta girls before what's the harm in knowing one more? maybe we could even get together maybe you could break my heart next summer why bother it's gonna hurt me it's gonna kill when you desert me this happened to me twice before won't happen to me anymore it's a crying shame i'm all alone not with you - nor her - nor anyone won't deny me of my head crack it open and then i would share why bother it's gonna hurt me it's gonna kill when you desert me this happened to me twice before won't happen to me anymore

No comments: