Friday, October 17, 2008

LOVE <3

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.~Sam Keen

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.~Helen Keller

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. ~ A Walk to Remember

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.~ 10 Things I Hate About You



No comments: