Friday, December 11, 2009

Be AGGRESSIVE~ B-E AGGRESSIVE!

B-E, A-G-G, R-E-S-S-I-V-E!
BE AGGRESSIVE!
This photo was taken this morning. I found these pair while I was trying to find my other skirt (was late for work!) lol. Sempat~ :P

Remember those things you did in secondary school. Those little tiny things that some of us might regret now, some might just laugh it all, and some would actually be proud over it. This is mine. Hehe. I kinda miss my team mate. This morning I found my cheerleading uniform (lalu la reminiscing kejap tek). Cheerleading was so short-lived in our school. There were no support to prolong the activity. But I remember that Mr Tan (our secondary school principal then) was so supportive of us (or was he just indifferent over it? lol). For this blogpost, I'm just going to tag those cheerleader members from not just our team, but also those from other teams. :D If I missed some of the names, please tell me. I think I'd want to include your names here. And I think it'd be best if you have the complete photo of the teams. I'd love to post it in here as well :)


Good Morning~
xx

No comments: