Saturday, December 05, 2009

Let us see if this will work....

Reminiscing the times when the 'parents' of my family would sit together with the younger ones talking about what they wanted to do when they were younger led me to think: "Do I want to ONLY talk about what I always wanted to be when I have childern one day?" ~ Because you know how people always say that "Talk is Cheap!" If you really want to do some thing, forget about the possibilities of failures that are about to befall you, since you know that when you fall, there will always be a reason for you to jump back up when you want to right? So where am I now? I just recovered from fever. I am done with final exams that I am hoping so badly to pass (Please, God, Please make sure that I pass all!), and I have so many things that I want to do, that is actually waiting for me to choose which to do first.
Motivation? I need self-motivation. I have family and friends who believe in me (maybe not all, but most of them could see what I see). Money? Boleh dicari. I can start selling things as soon as I wish to, right?

Should I think over on this?

No comments: