Saturday, November 01, 2008

Strokes Singin'

"I don't want to do it your way,

I don't want to do it your way.

I don't want to give it to you, your way.

I don't want to know...

I don't want to change your mind,

I don't want to waste your time.

I just want to know you're alright.

I've got to know you're alright;

You are young, darling

For now, but not for long"

Under control. ~ Under Control, the Strokes

"So many fish there in the sea

I wanted you, you wanted me

That's just a phase, it's got to pass

I was a train moving too fast

Didn't understand what to see

Yeah, then I got a different view

It's you...no.

Wait, I'm gonna give it a break.

I'm not you friend,I never was.

I said wait, I'm gonna give it a break.

I'm not your friend,I never was."

~ Automatic Stop, the Strokes

"I want to be forgotten,

and I don't want to be reminded.

You say "please don't make this harder."

No, I won't yet.

I wanna be beside her.

She wanna be admired.

You say "please don't make this harder."

No, I won't yet. "

~ Whatever Happened, the Strokes

Thanks Isaac! :D

No comments: