Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WOOPS! (bak kata PB tadik)

OK... clear your mind.. clear your mind...! :D
Pa cita ku tek? I was emo in the car and i broke down again? I'm blaming everything on myself for being such a softy. yeah, I suck! :( hahahaha! Ya lah nama nya sik bersyukur... 'cause impossible la PMS, dah lepas waktu. I've got so much to think about, so please jangan terasa sesapa unless if nama kau DYG ZEPIRAH or MUNIRAH (bukan nama sebenar...)... or PB... (woops!) LOL. Biol nyawa ku. I keep on thinking too much. Muka ku banyak pimple bah, and I'm putting on a ton!!!!! (OI, no matter how fat I am, you'll never be as good-looking as me, k?) antap da ku stress tok. LOL! And now I'm feeling guilty cos ada urang chia ku makan tek!!! :( nang sik ngenang budi ku tok owww... dah org nak chia, ngerepak juak gik... tapi yalah... i'm the type of person that can never not finish my food ba.... sayang... nangis nasik lak... sak jak sik makan nasik tek... OI! Nabeil and Isaac keeps on playing Automatic Stop jak2. Nak muntah dah tok ba!
Tetiba ku emo kat Islamic Cafe tek. I think I've not been spending enough time with my loved ones le.. Rindu Zachary. Rindu Nini. Rindu Mommy and Papa. and... etc (hahaha... malas lok)... Zachary dah pandei kiss ba. he kissed me... THRICE! :P
Tetiba ku ingat ngan Quotes2 penting nektok....
Arwah Grandpa's: Muka kedak Kuda.. the best!
Nini's: Cinta itu Pelsu... :D
and kakak kawan Munirah: Jodoh ada di mana2!

Gila eh... Ku patut blaja bah... pahal kitak org ba??? mala polah ku biol kedak tok... ngan emo indon songs ktk org ya... :( .... eh... i think i wanted to listen to that song myself tek oww... woops! lol
Senyum.... Y? lol. cos rasa nak berak. GOSH! GOSH rhymes with JOSH!!!!pahal ku random gilak tok?!??!?!?!?!

neways, can't wait for the slumber party... ingat k??? mbak DVD best2 lak... and food... :D
kissies

1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Untuk menghilangkan pimple..kawan saya ada cakap...u take itu puff puff...smoke some weeeeeddddd.....that's what he said la...